Friday, November 27, 2009

Happy Thanksgiving!

Hope everyone's eating and drinking well!

Mos Def, Talib....................




P.S. I'm far from a hardcore roots fan but a while back, I randomly ran into questlove while getting my morning coffee at Levain Bakery. I'm honestly not one for being starstruck but all I could say was "hi......" and proceeded to stare at him blankly for 5 seconds. Of course questlove was nice and said hi back and then promptly turned away to look at the cookie selection.

Lady with him: So we'll get one of each??
Questlove: (shakes his head slowly at her in disbelief) what?? no...........
(slow head shake then morphs into a slow "damn straight we're gonna be needing more than one of each cookie" head nod)

questlove... rockin the comb off my socks!

0 comments: